The leaves are fading from green to beautiful shades of red, orange, and brown. The crisp morning air bites a bit more than the breezy summer mornings. Pretty soon, we’ll have cool weather settling in the region. Are you ready? Let’s chat about why seasonal maintenance plans are a good idea for your HVAC system and how you can take advantage of our early bird special!
We’re no stranger to busy schedules, however, we must emphasize the importance of maintaining regular servicing of your HVAC system for optimal performance and longevity! While some may shy away from seasonal maintenance plans, those who would like to prolong the life expectancy of their HVAC system are making sure it is regularly serviced. Just look at some of the benefits:
- Long-term cost savings (Seasonal maintenance is cheaper than having to replace your HVAC system.)
- Preventing larger maintenance issues and repairs (Irregular servicing can cause issues such as decreased indoor air quality and pricey repairs for parts not properly maintained.)
- Maintaining or increasing the efficiency of your HVAC unit (Don’t wait until your HVAC efficiency declines and your energy bills rise before calling Miller’s Services!)
- Ensure ideal comfort settings (Avoid interruptions of your home’s heating and cooling system.)
Scheduling and paying for seasonal maintenance is an investment, and Miller’s Services wishes to share an early bird special for seasonal maintenance with you. This offer is available now until the end of October 2022. Give us a call to schedule your early bird price of $89 for your seasonal maintenance needs.
Seasonal maintenance is best suited for fall and spring so your HVAC system is checked before the arrival of icy winter temperatures and before the sweltering, humid summer hits. Our professional service experts will perform a comprehensive check of your system. This comprehensive check includes:
- Cleaning or replacing filters
- Tightening electrical connections
- Cleaning and inspecting coils
- Verifying operating temperatures
- Checking refrigerant pressures
- Replacing parts that are showing wear and tear
- Lubricating moving parts
This list is not all-inclusive, and any additional work will occur only after the property owner has been consulted.
Eager to check all your boxes, not just for HVAC maintenance, but for the maintenance of the rest of your home? Join our Total Care Club! This membership includes a variety of checkups, priority scheduling, and even discounts!
Take a look for yourself! For more information as well as Total Care Club testimonials, download the TCC Brochure.
Start your fall season off right, and schedule your HVAC maintenance with our early bird special pricing of $89 today.
Click here to read more about seasonal HVAC maintenance.
Click here to subscribe to Miller’s Services newsletter for coupons, tips, and tricks.